Top Ad

, , ,

EPISODE 2 - TO LOVE A MR: DIARY OF A MISTRESS

Continue from here

I woke up to the sound of Beyonce’s grown woman, the damn phone wouldn’t stop ringing, the pillow was wet and I could see what looked like tear stains, I had cried myself to sleep. The phone wouldn’t stop, what did he want again after ruining my day?


I scanned the room with my eyes half closed, finally found the stupid phone under the bed, looked at the caller ID and let out a sigh of relief, happy it wasn’t him, I picked up and heard her ever loud voice,
“Yo!”
“Hey”
“Why did it take you so long to pick up? Did I interrupt the fifth round?”
“Oh honey, I wish you did. There wasn’t even a first round”
“Huh? Why?” I narrated everything that had happened to her and she asked,
“So what do you wanna do now?”
“Nothing, just gonna sleep, I’ll be fine in the morning”
“Hell no, not while I am your best friend, you are not going to sleep in that room”
“Ada don’t worry I’m ……….” She interjected immediately,
“If you tell me u’re ok I am going to slap you through this phone, u’re always ok. Rubbish! You’re going to get a cab and go to your house, I am going to be waiting for you with red wine and chocolates. You have thirty minutes to get here madam.”
“Ada……” she cut me short again,
“I said I don’t wanna hear anything Helen, I am driving to your place now”
“I just wanted to say don’t forget to bring kush” I could feel her smile through the phone
“You got it sis” I smiled, Adaeze Precious Onuoha was definitely the bestest friend ever.

I got to the house at 9.00 pm and I could tell she was already here, the music was so loud I wondered how come my flat mate hadn’t made her turn it down. I used my key to get in, she wasn’t in the sitting room, I turned off the music and immediately my room door was flung open,
“Why did you turn off my music you vibe-killer?”

“Because it’s deafening, where’s Sandra?”She shrugged,

“I don’t know, she wasn’t here when I got here”
“So how did you get in?” she hissed
“Ask Google”
“I gave you my spare key for emergencies not for you to turn my house into a turn up zone”
“Well, if your “married lover” making you waste that lingerie I begged you to dash me isn’t an emergency, then I wonder what is”
I laughed, she came over and hugged me and I rested in her arms. After a bit, she broke the hug and said,

“Don’t go all softie on me, you are not allowed to, you’re the strong one remember?” I laughed
“Me? Soft? Never! Bring out the glasses” she laughed
“Welcome back sis” She gave me a light kiss on my lips and strutted to the kitchen to get the wine, I could hear clinking of glasses
“Hope you’re not having problems finding your way around the kitchen in them heels?” I asked sarcastically
“No I’m not; these heels were made for me”
“When did you get them? I haven’t seen them before” She came out of the kitchen with a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a bowl full of assorted chocolate bars.
“Oh no, they aren’t for me, they are for you, I saw tons of new stuff on your bed and It’s only fair that I help you launch one”

“Better drop them if you don’t want me to sit on your face, they are the things he brought back from his trip for me”
“You know that came out wrong right?” she was staring at me with a grin on her face
“What came out wrong?” I raised an eyebrow
“You sitting on my face” she raised an eyebrow too
“Oh shoot, no! yuck!” I burst out laughing and she joined me

After two bottles, some kush, I mean some really good kush, and so much chocolates that we both knew we were hitting the gym tomorrow, I felt so much better. I sat on the couch, she sat on the floor in between my legs, we were watching Scandal, Olivia Pope was absolutely my favorite; and no it wasn’t because she gives side chics hope. Ada handed me my phone,
“You have a message” I dropped it back on the floor
“Who texts someone at 2am?”
“Well if you won’t read it, I will” she picked it up and started to scream after 10 seconds, jumped up and started jumping for joy
“Well what is it? Did I win a lottery?”
“Well kinda, you just became a millionaire” she threw the phone at me, I picked it up, it read,
“I am sorry, I hurt you and I deserve nothing but hostility from you, but you have to know that I would never cause you pain intentionally, I ruined your day, let me make it up to you please, I just transferred N1,000,000 into your account, I want you to have a good weekend, I love you, Deji.” I hissed and threw d phone down, she picked it up and scowled,

“What did you do that for?”
“Oh so he thinks money can just erase a bad day?” I shouted angrily
“Oh yes it can” she walked over to the couch and knelt down in front of me “Yes it can sis, let it go, at least he apologized, we are going to have a fab weekend” I laughed
“We?”
“Oh yes, we! Didn’t you read the last part where he said make sure you take Ada with you wherever you go this weekend?” We laughed and she hugged me, I closed my eyes and said,
“I love you babes, thanks for always being there” She squeezed my left arm,
“I love you more dear but I need to ask you something” I broke the hug and asked,
“What is it?”
She looked at the floor and back at me; her eyes seemed teary and sad,
“It’s been four years honey, are you ever going to leave him?”

I opened my mouth to speak but closed it. That was a question I honestly did not have an answer to.

….To be continued” Next Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Have missed out lemme go check episode one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Episode 3 please......can't wait. And thanks for visiting my blog.


    modhancrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse my ignorance but what is 'kush'? I am tempted to ask google but I suspect it might be some sort of slang...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yepa!! I just asked google!! U ladies were smoking weed? Yemamamamama!!!! LOL!!

      Delete
    2. Yepa!! I just asked google!! U ladies were smoking weed? Yemamamamama!!!! LOL!!

      Delete

We love to hear from our readers. Let us know what you think!

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bella Curves.

Connect with Us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellaCurvesng
Twitter: @Bellacurvesng
Instagram: @Bellacurvesng

For Suggestions, Contributions and Inquiries
Email: bellacurvesblog@gmail.com

Stop HERE and take the SURVEY

Top Ad 728x90