Top Ad

, , , ,

Jennifer's Style Diary - Meet Me Casual



“There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes.” 
― Abraham Lincoln


This is my very first personal post and I just took this photos casually. Recently I have been reluctant about taking pictures. I have just been busier with office work and most times I forget. That used to be my excuse. 

Then two weeks ago, I said to myself that I will start taking picture. At least, for memories' sake. And since I usually forget, I took out a sticker paper and wrote on like 5 sticker papers ‘’TAKE A PICTURE TODAY’’, lol. That’s how bad it was. 

With the stickers still, it skipped my mind again all through last week. And yesterday too. But today, I decided I will try. I was going upstairs to pick up something when I asked Rose, one of the office assistants to take few shots for me.  And these were the results. Lol. I'm so glad I took them anyway.

About my outfit

They are just a casual me. I'm a really casual dresser. Most times I forget to accessorize. But I will change. Lol. I’ve had the top for about 3 years now. But the skirt, Linx Pencil Skirt inBlue was gifted to me by my aunt. She got it from Jumia. And my shoe, an American Eagle Faux Snake pointed Ballerina flat in Black.

So that’s it.

On my next posts, I will be writing a little bit more about my life outside blogging. 

 
Photo Credit - Rose


“There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

19 comments:

  1. You look cool sweetie, your pictures are cute too. We'll be waiting to read more of you outside blogging
    www.alabekee.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, I love the shirt.
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous. Love the colour of the skirt.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the time i lie to dress casual too, this look is really gorgeous i love your skirt. You're really pretty , its so nice to see that you finally took a picture for the post.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha the curvy ladies' C.E.O taking shots already. I had been wondering when the almost faceless blogger will show us her face. It is done!

    You look great in the above photos plus nice office outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... ''almost faceless blogger'' thank God i broke that idea.

      Thanks dear

      Delete
  6. Aha the curvy ladies' C.E.O taking shots already. I had been wondering when the almost faceless blogger will show us her face. It is done!

    You look great in the above photos plus nice office outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are pretty! you look amazing,i love your skirt and shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey ogo...love how you embrace n dress your curves. head 2 toe beaut!.
    Pls visit

    www.mahkaravesnrants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey ogo...love how you embrace n dress your curves. head 2 toe beaut!.
    Pls visit

    www.mahkaravesnrants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Xxx
    That blue skirt is the BOMB!!!

    itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww... you beautiful and your skirt is really cute...i love pencil skirts too

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics.. You look good.

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers. Let us know what you think!

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bella Curves.

Connect with Us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellaCurvesng
Twitter: @Bellacurvesng
Instagram: @Bellacurvesng

For Suggestions, Contributions and Inquiries
Email: bellacurvesblog@gmail.com

Stop HERE and take the SURVEY

Top Ad 728x90