Top Ad

, , ,

CURVY GIRL'S ENGAGEMENT 7: A Stunning Surprise Engagement Full of Emotions. ANGEL + BANKOLE


With the click, flash, and shutter of his camera, the photographer was able to seize the perfect moments that highlighted and illustrated the gleeful surprise proposal and engagement between this beautiful couple, Angel and Bankole.


 

From Angel
It’s been 2 years, my longest relationship ever. I’m 24 years old and marriage had not even crossed my mind! I’m totally in love with Banky but marriage was not in the air so to say. I mean he had told me since the first day that I was his wife, and apart from the occasional “iyawo wa” from his family and mine, I never really pictured a wedding, don’t get me wrong I could totally see our future together, I just was not seeing the whole wedding idea. I mean I was still doing my masters, and I’ve been on a diet since age 3, I just didn’t see me in a wedding dress! so when I planned Banky’s surprise party, I got the surprise of my life when he Shocked my entire being with a ROCK!
Febuary 7th 2014, I flew to Lagos 2 days before to plan my Baby’s birthday. Guest list checked, caterers checked, I was feeling like the baddest planner ever, I roamed my number and everything so we spoke constantly and he didn’t suspect a thing .



His best bud “Fab” had sorted a story out about how he needed to pick up a flash drive from my sister at my house, so they would pick it up together and then head out with the boys to celebrate.
Everyone was waiting at mine to surprise him… I was sweating like a goat, making sure everyone was alright. Fab was supposed to call me when they were close by so we could kill the music, but as I was about to put a piece of small chops in my mouth I just heard Banky say… 
WELL DONE… NICE ONE… U GOT ME! LOL…. I was “soooo” pissed at Fab, I missed the surprise entrance, we hugged, kissed, I wished him a happy birthday and he went to join the party. A few minutes later I brought the cake out, everyone was singing happy birthday, Banky was soooo happy, but I could see him not being easy, he was a bit distant. he whispered in my ear “all i want for this birthday is you” he got on one knee and popped open a little red box, I saw the ring and i just turned around and ran away!!! I was totally shocked, I couldn’t believe it! My friends brought me back. Banky was still on one Knee, I just whispered yes like 50
 times and cried through out the rest of the party…. 
 

 
Everyone was congratulating me, and then it hit me! My parents, my DAD! OH MY GOD! My parents were out of the country on a boat cruise, I could not reach them… I could not imagine the look on my father’s face, three days later my mum called crying and praying, I said Amen and asked: wheres daddy?… and I heard him scream, “hurray, my small rat is getting married” and then the water works lasted another day.

















This is such a romantic Curvy Girls Engagement. I love how simple and full of emotions this is. Angel and Bankole are now Happily Married, and we will be binging you another feature on their wedding.

Best Wishes From BELLA CURVES
Photo Credit: Angel 

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet story! Dieting since she was 3, too funny. But yes a click at the right moment really captures the essence of everything. Kodak moment. Great post my friend. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute Xxx

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao @ diet since 3...ikr
    Congrats to them.
    Gleemah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He who findsva wifevfinds a good thing nice tjo ..

    Elitism6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, Chigozie, you knw how it is. lol. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  5. What a lovely story!! Congratulations!!

    XOXO

    Cami

    Paillettes&Champagne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Beautiful. To every woman there is a man

    Congrats to them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how sweet. They look so happy.

    http://freeactionstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible story!! She is looking surprised and very happy in these photographs. It was an outstanding party. My best friend just got married at the Malibu wedding venue. You know she also got engaged in this way.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers. Let us know what you think!

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bella Curves.

Connect with Us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellaCurvesng
Twitter: @Bellacurvesng
Instagram: @Bellacurvesng

For Suggestions, Contributions and Inquiries
Email: bellacurvesblog@gmail.com

Stop HERE and take the SURVEY

Top Ad 728x90