Top Ad

, , ,

Grisel Holiday Collection Launched Today

Grisel Plus Size Emerald Velvet Set
Rebdolls released the Grisel collection today.
Sometime in May, Grisel Paula launch this clothing line. Then she told us
 “I feel privileged to present affordable fashion to women of all sizes. This line represents my vision of the modern woman, fun and flirty, while still strong and in control.  I felt it was important to take my time with this line because I wanted to make sure each piece would be something I’d have in my closet and wear myself. Those details are what matter, for not only me, but for my buyer as well.” - Grisel Paula

She is so keeping to her words as this collection gave us trendy, stylish,  affordable, and quality plus size fashion.
About the collection, she shares
 “With this collection, emphasis was placed on rich fabric choices, eye- catching colors, and elegant prints. Current trends in fashion, in conjunction with, the effortless simplicity of the Grisel line makes each piece a winter must-have!“
It's a must-have indeed. The Grisel Holiday Collection comprise updated essentials such as versatile two piece sets, sexy body con dresses, and bold statement pieces.

They are all available in Sizes 0-28

Grisel Holiday Collection

The Grisel Fantasy Plus Size Dress
The Grisel Velvet Cut-Out Plus Size Dress
Grisel Stunner Dress

You can shop the Grisel Holiday Collection at Rebdolls.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers. Let us know what you think!

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bella Curves.

Connect with Us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellaCurvesng
Twitter: @Bellacurvesng
Instagram: @Bellacurvesng

For Suggestions, Contributions and Inquiries
Email: bellacurvesblog@gmail.com

Stop HERE and take the SURVEY

Top Ad 728x90