Top Ad

, , ,

TO LOVE A MR: THE DIARY OF A MISTRESS (EPISODE FOUR)


Continue from here

The night had gone beautifully so far, we had dined at the Al Mahara which was located on the ground floor of the Burj Al Arab. Saying it was beautiful would be a far cry from it truly was, I was amazed by everything; the huge surrounding fish tank was beautiful, a part of me wondered if they had ever had a situation where the fishes broke out but I knew that was a stupid question I couldn’t ask.

The food was sumptuous; I couldn’t eat much because I was scared of eating anything I couldn’t recognize lest I upset my delicate stomach and ruin my date by rushing off to the toilet. The wine was smooth and tasted different from the wines I had drunk in the past; it was a Chateau Margaux 1990. I wasn’t quite sure how much it was but I was definitely going to find out all I had to do was ask Google.

****************************

Dinner was over and we were up in his room, he had asked me to come up because he wanted to show me something I knew that was a lie but I didn’t mind. I stood on the balcony, the relaxing night breeze blowing my hair across my face, he came up from behind me held my waist with his left hand and used his right hand to move my hair to one side, I felt butterflies in my tummy. 


The night had been good so far but it was about to get better, he reached for my neck, his fingers felt moist and tender like petals wet with the morning dew, he moved towards the back of my neck and slowly unhooked the neckpiece I had on then reached back towards my chest and I felt it, cold against my skin, he was trying to put a necklace around my neck. 

He was done in no time and I held the pendant and looked down at it, it was a gold chain with a stunning pendant, it was an angel with wings, truly beautiful. I smiled and said thank you and he said, “You really are an angel,” I smiled and he kissed me on my forehead and spoke again, “I’ll have the driver take you back to your hotel room, it’s getting late. I shouldn’t keep an angel awake for so long” I laughed but I was angry and confused, why didn’t he try? 

Maybe he didn’t like me the way I thought he did, why didn’t he even try to kiss me? “Ok , have a good night rest” I said and reached out to hug him. “Let me walk you down to the car” He said extending his hand out me but I walked past him and said, “No need just call the driver and tell him I’m on my way down” With that I was out the door before he could say anything else. I sat in the limousine in silence, couldn’t wait to get back to my room, hug my best friend and sleep. I got to the hotel and the receptionist said I had a message and handed me a note which read, “Hey sis, hope you had a fabulous night? 

I’ve gone out with Paul and won’t be back tonight. Not expecting you to be back either but I had to just drop the card just incase. Goodnight” I made my way to the elevator and then to my room in silence, I wish I didn’t go on this stupid date, it just made me miss Deji more.

**********************

The sounds were getting louder, like someone drumming rapidly, I ignored them and tried to resume my dreaming; I couldn’t even remember what I was dreaming about but I remember it was a pleasant dream. The sounds got louder and then I heard my name, only then did I realize that it was the door so I jumped up and walked to the door naked and opened it without bothering to check the peephole first, I was too tired to care. 


It was Ada who had a smile on her face which turned to a raised brow when she saw me, “I know you sleep naked but what happened to putting on a bathrobe when you get up?” “Come inside and close the door and be as quiet as possible I need to go back to bed.” “Hell no” she said, shutting the door and jumping on the bed. 

“Hell no what?” “Well we have to gist. You have to tell me about your date and I have to tell you about my night which was pretty steamy and exciting” “We’ll talk later baby. I’m still tired” We were still debating on whether to sleep or gist when my phone buzzed, I had a mail and it was from Olisa informing me that he was leaving Dubai today, asking when I was leaving and asking for my number so he could call me when I got back to Nigeria. 

I left it, I was going to reply it later or maybe not. Ada kept on tugging at the duvet asking me for details of my night. “Ada baby,” “Yes” “I’m tired I want to go home. Please let’s go back” “Today?” “Now” She smiled which I didn’t expect and said yes “Yes? I thought u were going to shout and say I was ruining your fun” “Not at all. Paul was amazing, too amazing so I have to leave now that he doesn’t have my number. You know I don’t do commitments and so I’m willing to run now before I get hooked.” 

I laughed so hard the sleep cleared from my eyes, my best friend and I were a strange pair. She didn’t like relationships, in fact none of her relationships ever lasted more than two months, she said it was because she got bored easily. I on the other hand, like relationships and commitments but I liked my men older, young men just never caught my fancy. I started packing our bags while she tried to book us a flight online. I couldn’t wait to get to Lagos.

****************************

I had been back for three days now and hadn’t stepped out, but I had to go to my family house today to give my siblings the things I got them while I was away. I was too lazy to get up, I wished I could lie here all day, listen to the Weeknd and think of my boo whom I hadn’t spoken to in more than two weeks. I missed him so much but couldn’t bring myself to call because I didn’t want to look needy. I turned down the volume of the music and noticed my phone had been ringing, I reached for it but it stopped before I could get to it. It was him, I smiled. He always knew when to call, I was contemplating whether or not to call him back when the phone started ringing again. 


I picked it up, hoping he couldn’t tell I was smiling through the phone. “Hello” “Hello Nkem” “How are you?” “I’m very well thank you. How was your trip to Dubai?” “Who told you I went to Dubai?” “What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t know the whereabouts of my girlfriend?” 

“The kind of boyfriend who doesn’t call their girlfriend in two weeks” “You sounded pretty upset the last time we spoke. I didn’t want to upset you further” “And the best thing you could do was bribe me?” “It wasn’t a bribe Nkem it was compensation” I laughed “I hear you” I’ve missed you baby”

 I smiled but didn’t reply. “So you didn’t miss me too?” he asked “Does it matter?” “Yes it does to me. Tell me you missed me” “I missed you Temi, I missed you so much. I want to be in your arms and just lay there all night. I want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat. 

I want to make love to you and hear you scream my name” I could tell he was smiling. “Then come to me Nkem” “Tell me where you are and I’ll be there in an hour” He laughed “I’m here” “Here where?” I asked “Here, outside your house” “Are you pulling my legs?” I asked, jumping up and looking for my slippers “Open the door” I couldn’t find the slippers, but it didn’t matter. I walked out barefooted and there he was. 

He was wearing blue shorts and a black t-shirt, he always looked hot. You absolutely couldn’t tell his age by his dressing but I still always called him an old man, he hated it. I ran into his arms and he fell back on the car, we kissed for a really long time and just rested on the car. I was happy he was here. I started to pull him inside and he stopped.

 “There’s something I want to show you” “Can’t it wait?” I asked sounding very needy. He laughed “No baby, it can’t. let’s go” “So where are we going?” “Somewhere nice” ‘Well In that case, I have to change out of this bathrobe” We stepped inside and he sat down in the living room, I went inside my room and left the door open cos I knew he liked to watch. I stripped off the robe and stood thinking of what to wear, I had no idea how to dress since he wouldn’t tell me where we were going. I scanned the wardrobe, he scanned my curves.

 I settled for a black body con dress, you can never go wrong with that. I slipped on a black bra, no panties, a blue sandal and my blue Chanel bag and I was good to go, no time for make up. I stepped out and he stood up, “You forgot to wear panties” “No I didn’t forget” I replied with a smile. We stepped out and I locked the door.

****************************

We had been driving for a while, listening to Dami on the Saturday afternoon show on Beat fm. We were on the island now and he still wouldn’t tell me where we were going, he took a turn and another and I recognized a building up ahead, we had had lunch here before. 


We drove in and the security personnel did their routine check, I wonder how many bombs they have actually found with all these time wasting checks they do. We got into the hotel and the receptionist greeted him, “Welcome back sir” and handed him the card to a room and he held my hand and led the way. The intercontinental hotel was by all standards beautiful, I had been here once but we just had lunch and now I was about to see the rooms and I was pretty convinced that I was going to like it. 

We were in the elevator, going up to the ninth floor, he was rather quiet but I wasn’t bothered I just wanted to see the room. We got out and the room was just down the hall, he opened the door and said, “Ladies first” and bowed slightly. 

I laughed and walked past him into the room, I was barely in when I saw it, it was so beautiful, a tear rolled down my cheek. White sheets with red petals on it which spelt out “I love you” and a red rose beside it, I sat at the edge of the bed, afraid to ruin it, it was the most beautiful thing I had seen.

 I turned around to hug him and he was already waiting, arms open, I ran into them and he said, “I love you Nkem, I know that it is selfish because I am married but there isn’t a day that goes by without me wishing I had met you first. You complete me, you are my peace, you are my rib. Asking you to stay with me is asking a lot but I will ask anyway. 

Please stay with me, I can’t say when I will leave her or if I ever will but I can swear that I will always love you and be here as long as you as you want……” he was going to say more but I shut him up with a kiss, he grabbed my ass and I giggled, he knew I liked that. 

He wanted to keep kissing me but I pulled away, pushed him against the door, unzipped his shorts and knelt down in front of him, he smiled and said, “Fuck I missed you” I smiled and said, “I missed you more, let me show you how much” I pulled his boxers down and took him in my hands. He had made me a millionaire; it was my turn to make him feel like a billionaire. 

He was my king, the only one I bowed to.

….To be continued” Next Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Issorait - there I was hoping you would give ~Olisa a chance. On with the old it is then.... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bia Ogo, do and finish this story biko. Getting too long. *straight face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not coming in every Wednesday like you promised. Am still waiting. 've refreshed page more than a 100times

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed every bit of this story..had to start from episode 1.....olisa was just being a gentle man by not being intimate during their first meeting..i want her kind if bestfriend..bffs turned sisters

    www.glowyshoes.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers. Let us know what you think!

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bella Curves.

Connect with Us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellaCurvesng
Twitter: @Bellacurvesng
Instagram: @Bellacurvesng

For Suggestions, Contributions and Inquiries
Email: bellacurvesblog@gmail.com

Stop HERE and take the SURVEY

Top Ad 728x90