Top Ad

, , ,

EPISODE 3 - TO LOVE A MR: DIARY OF A MISTRESS


Written by Chika Labelle
Continue from here

Ada managed to convince me to take that trip to Dubai I promised her I would take someday. She goes to Dubai like it’s her house but I had never been there so she insisted the money should be used for a trip there and I agreed after much persuasion, left to me,
I would have preferred we stayed here and used the money to shop but she says I have ijebu blood so I had to prove her wrong. I am so glad I listened to her, it was crazy fun.
We flew via Emirates Airlines, Ada says I’m ijebu but she’s the one who wanted us to fly economy class, telling me that it was really comfortable, I wasn’t having none of that, I like plenty leg space. The flight took about seven hours but it was ok, I had just started to read John Grisham’s “The Abduction” and my ipod was with me so the flight could have lasted forever and I wouldn’t have even noticed.

I looked up from my book and looked at my wristwatch, we had been airborne for about four hours, I had been so engrossed in the book, I didn’t even notice the time. I turned my head right and saw Ada talking to a very good looking being, he was tall, I don’t think he worked out, but he looked hot all the same, “handsome” wasn’t a good enough word to describe this piece of hotness, he was beautiful and then he smiled, and I realized I had been staring, I looked away immediately and pretended to continue my reading but truth is, I couldn’t see anything, my vision was blurred, his smile was so bright, my eyes hurt. Ada was so lucky; she always got the hot guys, her beauty radiated anytime any day. I was still pretending to read when I noticed that she got up and tapped me, I took my head phones off and turned to her, pretending like I didn’t notice the hotness behind her,

“Yes? I’ve told you to stop interrupting my conversations with John Grisham” She was smiling like someone who won a free return ticket

“Well, I am sorry ‘Efiko’, but I want you to meet someone, this is Olisa” she pointed at the hottie

“Hello” I said with my ‘tushest’ voice,

“Hi” he replied with that smile again, for a moment there, I was so sure that I was going to faint, Ada was still smiling mischievously

“What’s up with the smiles?”

“ Well, my friend Olisa saw me here in business class and being the nice guy that he is, offered me his seat in the first class cabin, he likes helping people like that. So I’m gonna go now, be nice to him.” With that, she ran off. He laughed again, and sat down beside me, trust me I had returned back to my book, forming not interested.

“I’m quite sure I can tell more interesting stories than John Grisham”

“Really?” I said without looking up

“Yes really!”

“Is that why you offered my friend your seat, so you can tell me stories?”


“No, I actually did that so I could convince myself that you were real, I saw you when you were checking in, but I was sure you were an angel, I had to ask one of the hostesses to check if you were on the plane, she found you, so here I am to check convince myself that you are human, but still my eyes deceive me, you are an angel” I so laughed hard and loud, the woman behind me had to give me the “sshhh” sign, her baby was sleeping. I couldn’t stop smiling though, this dude was ‘washing’ me but I liked it

“You obviously read a lot of romantic novels” he laughed,

“I actually don’t, i’d love to but my work doesn’t allow me such luxury”

“What do you do?”

“I’d love to answer that but I want to hear about you, tell me about yourself Helen”

“Well, seeing that Ada told you my name already, tell me what else she told you so I know where to start from” He laughed again, if he did that one more time, I was going to kiss him.


***********************

She had been jumping on the bed for the past five minutes, in a bid to wake me up, I finally gave in, for fear that she might move from the bed to my back, I rolled over and pulled her down, she hit the bed hard, breathing heavily and laughing at the same time.


“Why did you wake me up?”

“You have been sleeping since we got here yesterday, did tsetse fly bite u?”

“You know I didn’t sleep throughout the flight, I’m tired.”

“Well you could have slept, but you chose to talk to the hunk.”

“Well you could have sat down on your seat, instead of selling me to a man because of first class seat.”

“You should thank me, get up and take a shower then dig out that card from where you threw it, so we can send him the mail he asked for.”

“I told you I’m not doing that”

“Oh honey you will” she said with a grin, and handed me her phone, I looked at it and a webpage was open.

“What’s this?”

“Well, I took the liberty of looking him up on Google, Baby girl, when you’re done reading this; you are going to want to contact him.” I collected the phone from her and sat on the bed, she sat beside me, still grinning like a fat cat. I was really amazed at what I was reading; Olisa Michael Osagie was a business mogul. He owned Sage group of companies, which consisted of Sage oil and gas, Sage travel agency, Sage Motors, Sage hotels, which were about ten in the country, He was currently worth $10,000,000. I gave her the phone back, stood up and went to wardrobe, brought out the nude colored Hermes bag I carried yesterday, turned it over emptying all the contents on the floor, knelt down and started digging through the chaos, my laughing best friend knelt down and joined me. We had to find that card!


**************************

The Radisson Royal hotel, was by all standards beautiful, if it could be this beautiful, I wondered what the Burj Al Arab looked like, it would probably have fifty floors, with elevators made of gold, toilet seats made with silk, sofas which transformed into water beds with velvet sheets at the push of a button, well I’d expect all these if I paid $24,000 for a room. The masseuse was really good, I could sleep off while she was at it but my thoughts were occupied by the amazing day I had had. We found Olisa’s card and I sent him a mail, he replied immediately, happy to hear from me and eager to see me again, he was staying at the Burj Al Arab but came down to see me, we went to the Dubai Dolphinarium, Dubai mall, and the Jumeirah beach, took a lot of fun pictures and had more than enough to eat, Ada bought so much stuff at the mall, I was scared he was going to insult us, but he paid for everything with a smiling face, me I didn’t buy anything o!

I was busy forming miss independent, Stupid me! He dropped us back at the Radisson Royal Hotel and asked me to be ready in four hours; he was coming to pick me up for dinner (without Ada of course). I was super excited, he was really smart and he was just 31, really young. I had the perfect dress for tonight, I had had it for a while but never got around to wearing it, but I was gonna tear off that tag tonight. My massage session was over, I stood up and put on my bathrobe and thanked the masseuse, Ada had slept off during her session, I woke her up and we headed to the elevator, it opened just as we got to it and a man stepped out, wearing a tuxedo, looking very dapper, he looked to be in his late forties and had curly grey hair, he smiled and I smiled, Ada blushed. I stepped in and was about to press the button for the 4thfloor and I noticed my friend was engaged in a conversation with the hot stranger, I could hardly hear them but it was definitely a pleasant conversation cos she was all smiles, she stepped in and hit the button without saying a word, still smiling like a child, I gave her the look and she blurted,

“What?”

“Water and garri” I replied sarcastically, we had reached the 4th floor and were walking towards our room.

“Well, his name is Paul and he’s here on a business trip that’s all I know” She said, as I opened the door and we stepped into the room

“I thought u always hated the fact that I am dating a married man, and now you are going to go down that road?”

“Who says he’s married? He wasn’t wearing a wedding ring”

“Honey, a guy that old can’t be single”

“Well to me he is” I laughed and she laughed too, I looked at the clock, and jumped up, I had just thirty minutes to get ready for my date.

*********************

I stood in the bathroom, I looked so good, I didn’t need anyone to tell it to me, it was very obvious. I wore a little black dress, it was a Zara dress but was so elegant it could pass for a Givenchy; it was the right length, not too short so I didn’t look tacky, not too long so my alluring legs could show. It was cut low at the back, I couldn’t wear a bra but thanks to mother nature, these babies were still standing firm so it didn’t matter, Ada had helped style my braids in one kinda way I didn’t understand but I loved it, I had on a costume neck piece, it was gold with black studs on it. I wore red Guiseppe Zanotti stilettos which were anything but comfortable but, it was worth the pain. I was beautiful but sad. I stepped out of the bathroom and Ada looked up from her laptop,

“You are not going to look this hot and frown, turn that upside down right now” I sat beside her and a tear rolled down my cheek, she held my head and wiped my face, “Talk to me princess, What’s wrong?” I laughed,

“You know I hate it when you call me that” She laughed,

“Yes I do. What’s wrong?” She asked again

“I feel like I’m cheating on him by going for this date” She let out a long hiss and stood up from the bed,

“Listen to yourself, you feel like you are cheating on a married man? Who says stuff like that?” Her tone was becoming loud and angry “You have given him four years of your life, when are you going to do something that makes you happy? When? I know he has everything you want but there are single men who have everything too. You know I love you and respect your decisions but I will not watch you ruin your life over someone who already has his life together. Now Olisa might not be the guy for you but you are going to get up from this bed, seat your ass down on that chair so I can re-apply your make up, go out, eat dishes whose name you can’t pronounce, drink a very expensive bottle of wine and make out with that fine young man. Now get up!” I got up immediately, like someone under a spell, I was shocked, I had never heard her so angry before. She started to touch up my make up without saying a word, the silence was awkward, the phone rang and I grabbed it, happy it broke the silence. It was the reception calling to inform me that Olisa was here. I stood up to leave and hugged her and headed towards the door, I was already out when she called me,

“Helen”

“Yea babe”

“Promise me you’ll forget him, just for tonight”

“I promise” I smiled and walked out. I got down to the reception and there was a man waiting for me but it wasn’t Olisa. He had some kinda uniform on, like a chauffeur or a concierge. He bowed slightly and spoke,

“Good evening Miss Helen, Mr. Osagie has asked me to bring you to him” I was a little irritated, he didn’t think I was important enough to warrant his picking me up himself? But I just smiled and asked him to lead the way; he bowed again and started to walk towards the exit. He exited the building before me; I stepped out just after him and saw him pointing towards a black limousine. It was beautiful, I wasn’t angry that Olisa didn’t come by himself anymore, the limousine more than made up for it, I couldn’t wait to get in and take numerous selfies in it, Instagram was gonna hear it tonight. I started walking towards the car and suddenly the door opened, there he was, the good looking being, in black pants, a black shirt and a brown blazer, His shoes had to be Christian Louboutins. He smiled and I stopped walking, that smile again, I was definitely gonna keep my promise to Ada, Who is Deji?? At that moment I had no idea who that was, Ada said I must make out with Olisa, I was definitely gonna do that and more.

….To be continued” Next Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Great story,I've read some of John Grisham's books before, they are very interesting. Dubai is such a lovely place to visit .I hope to return again and experience their hospitality. Great post.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story,I've read some of John Grisham's books before, they are very interesting. Dubai is such a lovely place to visit .I hope to return again and experience their hospitality. Great post.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story
    Www.adenegift.Com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers. Let us know what you think!

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bella Curves.

Connect with Us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellaCurvesng
Twitter: @Bellacurvesng
Instagram: @Bellacurvesng

For Suggestions, Contributions and Inquiries
Email: bellacurvesblog@gmail.com

Stop HERE and take the SURVEY

Top Ad 728x90