Top Ad

, , ,

CURVY GIRL'S WORK WEAR #4: SHOP ALL at Jumia.com


Hey Fashion Lovers, 

Today, I picked out a very fashionable selection of items you can put together for a complete sassy office look. The whole selection was inspired by one of my favorite plus size blogger, Chi Chi of supplechic.com. Why I’m so crazy about each of these items is not just that they are beautiful but that
you can shop them from anywhere in Nigeria. They are all on sale at Jumia.com. You can definitely dress up many other outfits with this inspiration from Chi Chi.  

Now when I saw the checked top with its unique style, and the fabulous midi skirt, I knew it’s going to take a lil accessorizing to create a complete chic look. I sort for the right wrist watch, shoe, earrings, purse, neck piece, glasses and I found this womage brown swan leather strap watch, black zoom apple tri-buckled pumps,  pave crystal double tear drop earrings, silver orange jewels woven cord necklace. Though I couldn’t find Chi Chi’s purse on Jumia, I picked out the dark brown rikes place bow design bag. I knew they will match up perfectly, and they did.

So treat yourself to a fabulous and comfortable day at work with this outfit. It can also take you from day to evening for a fun and relaxed night in the town‎. 
See outfit details below.‎

Till next time,

STAY FABULOUS….
Jennifer

http://www.jumia.com.ng/linx-pencil-skirt-black-117524.html
Skirt
Shoe
Earrings
Glasses
Necklace
Watch
Top
Handbag

2 comments:

We love to hear from our readers. Let us know what you think!

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bella Curves.

Connect with Us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellaCurvesng
Twitter: @Bellacurvesng
Instagram: @Bellacurvesng

For Suggestions, Contributions and Inquiries
Email: bellacurvesblog@gmail.com

Stop HERE and take the SURVEY

Top Ad 728x90