Top Ad

, , , ,

{PLUS-SIZE BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT}: Fatima Of GLEEMAH FASHION WORLD


On our spotlight, we’re excited to bring you this super chic curvy fashion blogger, Hassan Fatima of Gleemah.blogspot.com‎. The 22years old stylish Economist is from Nigeria and blog from Lagos.
I would describe her style as Modern and Upscale. I love Fatima's prints style and how she combines flattering street style with fashionable trends. Her looks are always smart and proper; Sometimes vintage. This look of her wearing that black maxi gown got my attention. She is a plus-size blogger YOU NEED TO KNOW!!


 I had a little chat with her where she told us about the whole inspiration behind her fashion blog.

Meet Fatima Of GLEEMAH FASHION WORLD
 
Blog: Gleemah.blogspot.com
Size: 14
Age: 22
Location: Lagos, Nigeria

What made you become a fashion blogger? 
I love to shop. Dressing up is my hubby. I love to style and shop for people. Also, am always stuck on fashion TV. I just love fashion. You should see how happy I am when I do these things. So basically, this passion inspired my blogging about fashion. I just want to make dress up easier for people, plus size people especially.

What challenges do you, if any, in not being a size 0-8?
Well, none really...I sometimes worry about bulgy tummy but I work out so that's on check. As for being a curvy girl, I love every bit of it.



Describe your personal style? 
Easy, Elegant... I would say. My personal style can be associated with my mood many times. I wake up and I could switch from girly to simply mature to fun to sexy,lol... I love to be different and personal.


What's you favorite thing about fashion, styling and dressing up!
I love every part of it.

Who/what are your favorite designer/ brand?
 Chanel, Michael Kors, DVF, Ashley Stewart, Monif C, Lane Bryant, and many others.

What's your message to plus-size women out there?
Wear what suits your shape... Vogue doesn't always mean "must have.


Connect with Fatima Via
Facebook: Fatima Hassan
Twitter: Fatima Hassan

2 comments:

We love to hear from our readers. Let us know what you think!

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bella Curves.

Connect with Us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellaCurvesng
Twitter: @Bellacurvesng
Instagram: @Bellacurvesng

For Suggestions, Contributions and Inquiries
Email: bellacurvesblog@gmail.com

Stop HERE and take the SURVEY

Top Ad 728x90