Top Ad

, , , ,

Have You Heard? A Major Agency Just Signed The Biggest Plus-Size Model In History


Plus-size model Tess Holliday has made major history as the first woman of her size and height to sign a contract with a major modeling agency.
5 feet 5 inches tall, and size 22, Holliday, whose real name is Tess Munster, recently signed a deal with MiLK Model Management. 
  
Anna Shillinglaw, the owner and director of MiLK, speaking with New York Daily News says,


"I think we’re the only agency with a model of her size. She is by far the largest model I have in the [Curves] division," 

Feeling excited while announcing the news of the deal on Facebook, Holliday said, 

"I can finally share my big news!!! I'm now represented by MiLK Management in London ... I'm the first plus size model EVER (I die) my size & height to be signed to a major agency."

Tess Holliday has been featured in Vogue Italia. Shillinglaw said  Holliday was discoveredher Instagram account, where she has more than 357,000 followers. 

"I started following her, and saw how many followers she had — more than most models," Shillinglaw told the Daily News. "She's such an important role model for so many women."

Check out some photos from Holliday's Instagram posts: 





 Photo: Instagram.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers. Let us know what you think!

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bella Curves.

Connect with Us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellaCurvesng
Twitter: @Bellacurvesng
Instagram: @Bellacurvesng

For Suggestions, Contributions and Inquiries
Email: bellacurvesblog@gmail.com

Stop HERE and take the SURVEY

Top Ad 728x90